Your help can make all the difference
Thank you for choosing to support the South Yorkshire MS Therapy Centre. Over 1,000 people in the local area have been diagnosed with MS and sadly this number grows each week.
We are here for one simple reason: to make life better for local people living with MS. We can only do this because of our wonderful supporters, people just like you.
There are many ways you can get involved and ensure the local MS community gets the support they need.
1. ‘Your Help can Make a Difference’ – Without the support of our donors, fundraisers and volunteers, we would not be able to offer our therapies and support. 100% of any donation we receive is used to fund the running of the centre
2. We have changed the order of the ‘Here are Some of the Ways to Get Involved’ that are listed on there.
3. ‘Get In Touch’ – There are many ways you could get involved, so please contact the fundraising team or sign up for our supporters email newsletter – we would love to hear from you.
Here’s some of the ways to get involved
- Fundraise for us
- Join us at one of our events
- Spare two hours to collect for us
- Get your company involved
- Leave us a Gift in your Will
- Become a member
- Other ways to support us